RONALDO WINS AWARD

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo was awarded during the Liga de Futbol Professional Award Ceremony last night, where he was named the Most Valuable Player of last season.

The popular Ballon d’Or nominee scored 55 goals in 55 appearances last season.

“It’s an honour to receive this award. I have to thank my teammates and all the people behind this award, my family and my people. Thank you very much. I’ll keep working towards winning more awards on a collective and individual level” Ronaldo said according to Real Madrid Official site.


The Portuguese had hinted the public of his return after a short-term injury that saw him lose two domestic league matches. 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a fun blogger with love for football and all the entertainment it entails.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment