Tim Sherwood gave me the chance to play football again - Emmanuel Adebayor


Tottenham striker Emmanuel Adebayor has interim manager Tim Sherwood to thank for giving him an opportunity in Wednesday's night Capital One quarter final with West Ham.
The Togolese hasn't played this season as he was totally unused by recently sacked Spurs manager Andre Villas-Boas

Although Spurs lost the game, Adebayor is exited as he netted the opener.

Adebayor was played with Jermain Defoe behind him and was snubbed towards the end of the match.
"I've still got my smile on my face, I got a chance, I took it well. I'm very happy" Adebayor told Spurs TV

According to his full interview, it was concluded that the 29-year-old has put scoring more goals his main priority as his confidence is fully back 

Adebayor has his eye on Sunday's Premier league fixture with Southampton as he is hopeful to express himself with goals
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a fun blogger with love for football and all the entertainment it entails.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment