Messi celebrates 30million followers on instagram

Barcelona star Lionel Messi took to social media to celebrate as he bagged 30million followers on instagram....@leomessi.

Coincidentally the Jersey he wore in his debut for Barcelona first team nine years ago was the no30 shirt.

The four time Ballon D'Or winner wrote this message "I wanted to celebrate the 30 million friends that we are here, on istagram, and say thanks to every one of you for all the support. I am showing the kit that i wore in my first game with @fcbarcelona. By coincidence, I was wearing the number 30. I hope you like it! Hugs."







Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a fun blogger with love for football and all the entertainment it entails.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment