HERE IS THE CURRENT WORLD’S BEST PAID FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR

Real Madrid striker Cristiano Ronaldo has agreed a five year contract with the Spanish giant which is worth about 76 million pounds. With this deal, the Portuguese star will be paid 850,000 pounds a year. This too-good-to-resist package makes Ronaldo the current world’s best-paid-player.

The deal will keep the 28-year-old for the rest of his playing life and has halted Manchester United hopes to land the Portuguese star for 50 million pounds in 2015. Ronaldo’s ego has been regained as this package makes him the most valuable player at the Bernabeu.
Ronaldo is happy as he said according to Madrid’s official site that “This contract makes me really happy and it’s a privilege to continue in this house. It’s given me a lot. For me it’s as if today were my first day here. I’m always going to give my best for this shirt. I hope that I’m here until I retire. This is a great club

For a player who has scored 204 goals on 203 games. Don’t you think he deserves it?
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a fun blogger with love for football and all the entertainment it entails.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment