Christmas message from footballers

Here are some christmas messages from footballers all over the world from their twitter pages
check them out



Hey guys! Merry Christmas everyone! Hope all your wishes come true.

Merry Christmas to you all. Enjoy the time with your families.

Merry Christmas to all!

In the name of my family and my loving daughter Dominique We wish you all Merry Xmas!!!

Merry Christmas everyone where ever you're celebrating or not!

Merry Christmas everyone!! Feliz Navidad!!

Merry Christmas to all my followers! Hope you all have a great day!

Merry Christmas to all my fans around the world! Feliz Navidad a todos mis fans de todo el mundo!

Merry Christmas everyone! Have a great day! :D
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

I am a fun blogger with love for football and all the entertainment it entails.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment